To pin my projects to Pinterest, hover over the picture and a Pin-it Button will magically appear.

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

You Are Amazing!

Happy Wednesday, my sweet friends! I hope you're having a beautiful week. :o)

Today I'm featuring some fabulous Memory Box stencils carried by 7 Kids College Fund!  For my stenciling inspiration, I made a tag for someone who loves fashion and all things pretty!
The background design is the gorgeous Flourish stencil, which I inked with Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass distress ink. The dress form is from the Dress Maker stencil, which I fussy-cut so I could pop it up with foam tape for dimension. I inked the stand with Walnut Stain and the dress with Tumbled Glass. I laid the beautiful Tessatina stencil atop the blue ink and sponged in the pattern with Dusty Concord
The fun measuring tape stencil is part of the Dress Maker set, which I accented with pearls. I added lace and ruffly ribbons, along with flowers and a button for an assortment of prettiness. :o) The Wild Orchid Crafts flowers sparkle with Wink of Stella and the leaves are from the Tattered Lace Lacy Daisy metal die set. The pearl strand is also from WOC.

The sentiment is from My Craft Spot's Tiny Tags 3 stamp set, which I cut out with the label die from the Jar Basics metal die set. I used my favorite purple Jute String for the My Mind's Eye button. This was a FUN little project! :o)

A week remains in our current challenge at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog, so I hope you'll play along with us! Have a blessed day! :o)

Products from 7 Kids College Fund Store:


Challenges entered:
 *613 Avenue Create~ Anything Goes
 *Crafting From the Heart~ Anything Goes
 *Creative Fingers~ Anything Goes
 *Love to Create~ Fussy and Fancy OR Clean and Layered
 *Pile It On~ Add Some Flowers
 *Through the Craft Room Door~ Anything Goes

15 comments:

  1. It certainly looks like you had a lot of fun making this Karen and the result is stunning. I love the different stencil designs you have used, the colours are so beautiful and your delicate detailing is gorgeous.
    I do hope you are continuing to make a good recovery.
    Sending you hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your striking tag Karen... that dress form makes it pop out even more on your tag... Pretty, love all the added touches to it... this is a keeper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sweetest friend, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I love how you've layered the stencils!! They looks amazing!! The dress form is so beautiful!! How creative to add the pearls along the inch and half inch marks!! The details are perfect - the lace with the butterfly, the flowers, the colors...just an amazing tag my friend!! Love, love it!!

    I hope you are feeling much, much better every day. Praying for you. Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. "WOW" Karen your project is stunning and the dress is amazing loving the flowers, lace and butterfly too! l always look forward to seeing your projects your so inspiring and this tag is just gorgeous hope you enjoy the rest of the week and have a lovely weekend and thank you for all of your lovely comments too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tag is very striking - the layered stencils are beautiful. Thanks for visiting with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 36 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, love the colour combo. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Through the Craft Room Door.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen, that sentiment applies to you too!! What a gorgeous creation! I'm sure your fashion-loving friend is absolutely delighted with her hand-made treasure from you! Such a lovely mix of elements to create such a beautiful tag!

    I hope you're fully recovered now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Karen,
    The dress form is Gorgeous!!! I love the lace & ruffled ribbon, It adds an elegant touch! ADORE the measuring tape stencil..WOW! That is AMAZING!
    Such a BEAUTIFUL tag my friend!!
    Sending you TONS of my love, hugs & smiles
    I hope that you are feeling better. Just incase I am sending out more LOVE to you!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous tag. Love the color combo!
    Thanks for joining challenge #123 at Love to Create.

    Kitty
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tag! Thank you for joining our "Fussy & Fancy OR Clean & Layered" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great tag, love the dressmaker's doll die cut! Thank you for joining the Crafting From The Heart Challenge, hope to see you again very soon.

    Victoria DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! Thanks for linking up with us at PDE. Lee-Ann DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty tag, Karen! The flowers look so pretty and how you added the pearls is so fun! The layered stencils are beautiful and I love the ruffled ribbon at the bottom! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is very pretty! Thanks so much for linking up with us at PDE Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! Have a beautifully blessed day. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips