To pin my projects to Pinterest, hover over the picture and a Pin-it Button will magically appear.

Thursday, July 31, 2014

My Craft Spot Mini Release Day 1: Daisy Dies!

Hello, my sweet friends! It's time for the surprise My Craft Spot mini release! :o)

Kimberly was just too excited to wait for the next full release to share TWO of her new metal die sets! Join us today and tomorrow as we showcase these new goodies! Kimberly is offering an amazing prize each day, with the winners randomly chosen from comments left on the My Craft Spot and Design Team blogs. The more blogs you leave a little love, the more chances you have to win. :o) She is also picking a winner from customer orders! (Prize details below!)

Today we are showcasing the new Flowers- Daisy metal dies! For my project, I made a friendship card for someone I hold near and dear to my heart. She has helped me through some trying times lately. :o)
These daisy dies are already one of my favorite of all the amazing My Craft Spot goodies! There are so many options and are such fun to use.
Each layer of my flowers is popped up with foam tape for dimension, inked with Victorian Velvet distress ink, and was given a coating of elegant shimmer with the Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear). The sparkle is stunning in person... just not so easy to photograph. The beautiful leaf dies are inked with Forest Moss and embossed with the Victoria Cuttlebug folder. The scalloped pearls are from Wild Orchid Crafts, while the others are from Recollections.

When I saw the new dies, my heart instantly went to friendship. The sweet sentiment is from the Clock Time stamp set. I stamped around it with an Ornate Labels- Christmas frame and cut it out with the coordinating Ornate Labels metal dies.
The beautiful papers are from Authentique's Classique: Pretty collection. My base is created with Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles. The center popped-up frame was made with Floral Ovals and Classic Ovals- Large. I sprinkled several little sections of pearls nestled within the frame and flowers. (It's hard to be intentionally 'sporadic' in placement!)

Here are both new sets of metal dies! :o)

Kimberly is giving away a $15 gift certificate EACH DAY of this mini release, randomly chosen from comments left on our blogs!
Gift Certificate - $15
Additionally, since these new goodies are available for purchase right now, Kimberly is picking a winner from customer orders for a $20 gift certificate!
Gift Certificate - $20
Be sure to visit My Craft Spot to see the inspiring creations from my talented teamies! Thank you for celebrating with us and I wish you a blessed day! :o)

Challenges entered:
 *613 Avenue Create~ Anything Goes (Optional: Sentiment)
 *Craft Your Passion~ Flower Power
 *Die Cuttin' Divas~ Anything Goes
 *Divas By Design~ Anything Goes
 *Fussy and Fancy~ Words- It's About Feeling
 *Pile It On~ Embossing (My leaves are embossed)
 *Simon Wednesday Challenge~ Anything Goes
 *Through the Craft Room Door~ Anything Goes
 *Through the Purple Haze~ Anything Goes (Optional: Handmade Flowers)
 *Word Art Wednesday~ Encouraging/Uplifting Sentiment

28 comments:

  1. This is stunning Karen. The friendship sentiment is so special. I love the pretty papers, gorgeous flowers and a wonderful design. The added sparkle looks so pretty too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation. Fabulous die cut for the shaped card, wonderful papers. I love the daisy dies too! Such a wonderful card for your friend and love the sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness Karen, this is absolutely stunning! LOVE the gorgeous base and papers! The frame and sentiment is so pretty and the details-over the top again!! Now for the flowers....ofta, these are so BEAUTIFUL!! Love the new dies and of course I had to go snag them before they are all gone, lol!
    Have a super day...I am off with my daughter and future daughter in law for a spa day and overnight at the Mall of America....:) Nice little escape!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, your card is beyond lovely!!! The black base and frame makes the rest just pop!!! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh I want those dies! But, I have so many flower dies and have not used them yet.... ughhhh! So so pretty Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen,
    What a way to showcase a new release!!!WOW! I thought that the flower dies is just BEAUTIFUL but you took it to a new level of BEAUTY!!! For some reason your card reminds me of strawberries......lol! The background paper is just GORGEOUS. It has lace on it? The daisies are just GORGEOUS!! I am a flower person and this is really AMAZING and a delight to look at!
    A FABULOUS job my friend!! LOve it!!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me such beautiful words....you are truly an angel!
    Sending you tons of my love, hugs & smiles
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. My sweetest friend, this is absolutely stunning!! Wow!! It's jaw-dropping gorgeous!! I love the design, the papers, those amazing flowers...got to go snag those!! I just adore this card!! How creative to emboss the leaves...never would have thought of that and it looks fabulous!! I love the dimension you added to them!! This is another work of art my dear, sweet friend!! Love everything about it!! You showcased the new dies perfectly!!

    I hope your arm is feeling better each day!! And that you are having a fabulous week!! Great big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning, beautiful....just wonderful...i love it..

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is stunning! The contrast of black with the pinks is very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness Karen this is stunning all the design that's been added is truly gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The extra touches you did on your card are amazing! Such a pretty card.

    bdcampers@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW, am loving this gorgeous card. such lovely frames and flowers. Great dimension.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  13. Karen, this is such a lovely card! Your flowers look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi Karen! this is gorgeous, I adore the flowers! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful--I like how you framed the sentiment, the sparkly flowers and the embossed leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Tremendous job done with perfect colour combo, I just adore this card many times!!! Love the embossed leaves and cluster of flowers with lovely sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your card thank you for joining TTPH

    Jacqui DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so GORGEOUS Karen! I LOVE the color combo.... and those flowers are simply lovely! :O)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a gorgeous card!! Love the flowers!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a STUNNING card, Karen. I am such a HUGE fan of My Craft Spot and I love seeing their newest goodies. Thanks so much for sharing your talents in our challenge this week.
    God bless you,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card, love the vibrant colours and layers and flowers . Thank you for entering the Fussy & Fancy Challenge and good luck xx Annie

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a stunning card, Karen, and one I'm sure your friend will appreciate as much as you appreciate the support she's shown you recently.

    What an amazing job you've done showcasing the new dies!! Aren't they fabulous?! Your inking and glitter is as wonderful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I am in love with the daisy dies and how you used them in this card. Just beautiful! Thank you for participating in the TTCRD Challenge Blog. Melanie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Karen I love your flowers-- they are stunning!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ett vackert stilfullt kort med färger som passar vackert ihop
    Tack för att du är med på Fussy and Fancy Shallenge
    h. Katharina DT/ Fussy and Fancy

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is such a beautiful card, Karen! The shape of the base is so pretty and I love all the flowers! Embossing the leaves was a great idea and that sentiment is so sweet! I really like the color combo too! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Truly a sentiment to take to heart!! Congratulations on your Top 5 win at our Fussy and Fancy "Words" challenge!!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! Have a beautifully blessed day. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips