To pin my projects to Pinterest, hover over the picture and a Pin-it Button will magically appear.

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Anything Goes at 7 Kids College Fund!

Happy Wednesday, my crafty friends! I hope you're having a beautiful week. :o)

Today begins a fun new challenge at the 7 Kids Challenge Blog, so I hope you'll join us! I was in need of a pretty little gift, so I turned to the gorgeous Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments collection. I made a pillow box using one of my favorite designs, which is part of my contribution to this month's I Feel the Love Project recipients. We are showering love upon victims of domestic violence and their children.
With such beautiful paper, I did not want to over-embellish it. After wrapping it with tulle and tying a floofy bow, I centered it with a lovely burlap butterfly. It and the tiny trail of flowers behind it are from Petaloo's Apricot Burlap Blossoms and Butterflies collection. For my sentiment, I used one of the lovely banners included in the Sweet Sentiments paper pad.
Inside of the box is an array of sweet flowers from the Tattered Lace Lacy Daisy metal die set. I LOVE this line, as everything is so elegant. I kept the two sizes of lacy daises separate, but layered the shadow dies. They are centered with pearls to coordinate with the Wild Orchid Crafts pearl sprays I tucked within the tulle. The papers are also from Sweet Sentiments.
You have two weeks to play along with us, so I hope to see you linking up at the Challenge Blog! We love seeing your creations! :o) Have a blessed day, everyone!

Products from 7 Kids College Fund Store:


Challenges entered:
 *613 Avenue Create~ Anything Goes
 *Charisma Cardz~ Anything Goes
 *Crafting From the Heart~ Anything Goes
 *Crafty Catz~ Flowers
 *Creative Fingers~ Anything Goes
 *Love to Create~ Petals and Pearls
 *Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Things with Wings and Ribbon
 *Through the Craft Room Door~ Anything Goes


20 comments:

  1. Beautiful project, love all the details. Thanks for joining us at Really Reasonable Ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Karen this is the nicest pillow box l have ever seen its simply gorgeous as always your so creative x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sweetest friend, this is absolutely gorgeous!! What a beautiful pillow box!! The papers are so pretty!! And I just adore that burlap butterfly!! As always, the details are perfect!! And the inside flowers - amazing!! Love, love this my dear friend!! I hope your arm is feeling much better today!! Have a wonderful Wednesday!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks adorable, thanks for joining us at Charisma, , xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Karen. I love your design with such pretty paper. The butterfly and all your flowers are so beautiful too.
    I hope you are continuing to make a good recovery.
    Sending you hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Karen, love love your pillow box.... The butterfly, your bow all the flowers just makes it even prettier.... Awesome job... Hope you are mending and be back to full recovery...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful flowery box, love its sunny color and the shape. Thank you for joining our 'flowers' challenge at Crafty Catz and don't forget to come back tomorrow to find out who is the winner and for the next challenge.
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a very pretty gift box, love the butterfly and tulle, thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz and hope to see you again
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi my angelic friend,
    I hope that you are feeling better. I think it is my 1st time that I noticed the Daisy Metal Die...GORGEOUS flowers. LOVE it!!
    I have never made a pillow box but yours is BEAUTIFUL!! I love the idea of giving this as a gift and with gorgeous flowers.
    The pattern paper is just Beautiful! Such a sweet sentiment and a GORGEOUS butterfly!!
    Sending you TONS of my love, hugs & smiles
    Oh! You know what makes me feel a little better..ice cream..LOL Yum!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Charisma! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!! The colors are fab! Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Love to Create Petal & Pearls challenge !

    Jackie ~ LTC owner/designer

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH its gorgeous! I love it & would really love to receive a gift in this box.
    Wonderful creation, well done.
    Good Luck and Thank you for joining us at Through The Craft Room Door challenge.
    {{{hugs}}}
    Marg ;) x DT member for TTCRD
    craftycardsbymarg.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous pillow box! Thank you for joining our "Petals & Pearls" Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  14. so beautiful I visited Lisa this morning and she sent us here but I am no stranger to your beautiful work. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is absolutely beautiful! Your supplies seem endless. You have the best and cutest things. We wish we could craft in your room!! The projects you make are always stunning. Thank you again for being you :) Love to you!!
    ~Madison and Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a beautiful pillow box, Karen! The flower paper is gorgeous and I love that butterfly! The flowers in the inside are so pretty and I really like how you added the tulle! Have a great day! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello my sweet friend,
    Wow Karen, this is GORGEOUS!! I love the beautiful paper for your pillow box! The tulle is beautiful and love the pretty butterfly! The flowers are all so incredibly gorgeous..as always, great detail!

    Oh so sorry its been a while since I have visited! I have been so crazy busy this summer. As much as I am looking forward to my sons wedding, I will be happy to have it behind us, hehe! I have been helping with some of party favors, decorating etc for his along with my God daughter who just got married Saturday. I also have a niece getting married in 2 wks on my side of the family and a niece and nephew on my hubby's side-both in Sept so it's been busy!
    Of course, because it's all family I have been asked to help one way or another with each of them doing party favors, invites, table decorations..etc. that is why I have been missing a bit :( Things will settle down real soon and I will get back to blogging/crafting! Missing my buddies :(
    Have a super evening my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door.
    Please join us again! (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so beautiful. Love that fabulous paper and gorgeous flowers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so, so pretty! LOVE the flowers and that paper! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! Have a beautifully blessed day. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips