To pin my projects to Pinterest, hover over the picture and a Pin-it Button will magically appear.

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Surprise My Craft Spot Mini Release!

Hello, sweet friends! Ready for a fun surprise?! Kimberly was too excited to wait until the next big My Craft Spot release to show you TWO new metal die sets! You are going to LOVE them and you only need to wait until Thursday to see them! They will also be available for purchase from the very first day- no waiting! :o)
See you Thursday! Have a sparkly day! :o)

5 comments:

  1. Oooh looking forward to seeing this Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - can't wait!! So excited to see them!! I hope you are having a wonderful day my sweetest friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up!! I am looking forward to it. Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to wait...lol!! well okay...
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see your creations!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! Have a beautifully blessed day. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips