Happy Thursday, my sweet friends! :o)
Two cards this week! Color me sparkly! This is a quick post to share the Easter card I made for parents. :o) I hope they love it!
A better look at the iridescent microbeads, especially if you enlarge:
The egg cut is from Art Philosophy, which I have been anxious to use. The patterned papers are from First Edition~ Love Letters. The two scallop-trim sections are covered in green glitter and then coated in Glossy Accents for dimension and protection. (I don't think they want to be covered in green glitter upon receipt.. though I wouldn't mind! Teehee.) I filled the six little oval-detail sections at the top and bottom with Glossy Accents and then pressed iridescent microbeads into them. They're pretty and textural in person, though a bit difficult to capture with the camera.
The sweet little bunny is from Kate's ABCs. Her tiny bow is Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine and I used a rhinestone for her eye, which I colored with a caramel-colored Copic. I couldn't resist using a fluffy pom-pom for her tail. The little butterfly is a Fiskars punch, which I accented with a few tiny pearls. The sentiment is on a Spellbinders Labels Four die, which I attached with Snow White crinkle ribbon from My Craft Spot and centered with a Star Dust-trimmed Wild Orchid Crafts rose. The tag is inked with Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet.
* Cooking with Cricut~ Easter Themed
* Fantabulous Cricut~ Egg-ceptional Easter (Include an egg)
* Getting Cricky Easter Blessings
* My Craft Spot~ Easter
* Paper Sundaes~ Easter
Thank you for hopping on by today! I wish you all a glorious Easter, filled with divine love and the remembrance of what this day truly represents. :o) God Bless You, my dear friends!
Key Recipe Components:
* Cricut cartridges: Art Philosophy, Kate's ABCs
* Spellbinders Nestabilities: Labels Four
* Paper: First Edition~ Love Letters, Papertrey Ink
* Crinkle Ribbon and Trendy Twine: My Craft Spot
* Flower: Wild Orchid Crafts
* Butterfly punch: Fiskars
* Ink: Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet
* Miscellaneous: Glitter (Martha Stewart); Glossy Accents; Microbeads/Pearls (Recollections); Pom-pom; Stickles