To pin my projects to Pinterest, hover over the picture and a Pin-it Button will magically appear.

Monday, October 27, 2014

WINNER from the My Craft Spot Blog Hop!

Happy Monday, dear friends! Thank you for the incredibly sweet comments on my blog hop project celebrating the newest My Craft Spot release! You filled my heart with warm fuzzies. :o) And a huge welcome to my new followers! I always visit to leave some love and a follow back, so if you didn't see me it's because I had no way to find you. :(

Okay, no more frownie faces! ;) Kimberly generously supplied a $10 Gift Certificate to the My Craft Spot Shop as a prize on my blog and it's time to reveal the winner! :o)
The lucky winner (chosen by random.org) is...

SONYA of Sonya's Paper Trail!!!

Congratulations, Sonya! :o) Thank you for hopping along with us and sharing in our excitement! Please email me your email address so I can arrange to have your certificate sent to you! My addy is under the Contact Me tab. :o)

Have a beautifully blessed day, everyone!


6 comments:

Thank you for leaving some love! Have a beautifully blessed day. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips