To pin my projects to Pinterest, hover over the picture and a Pin-it Button will magically appear.

Friday, October 17, 2014

Sneak Peeks! :)

Happy Friday, my dear friends! I hope you're having a blessed week. :o)

The My Craft Spot Stamp Release party starts on MONDAY! I'm anxious for everyone to see the festive new goodies! My teamies and I have so much in store for you. :o) Here are just a few sneak peeks of what we have been working on and will be sharing next week!











See you soon and have a beautiful day! :o)

5 comments:

  1. ooh can't wait to see all your amazing showcasing on this new release.... lots of inspiring projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait!! I hope you are having a fabulous Friday my sweetest friend!! Huge hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sneak peeks look so wonderful. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very, Very EXCITED!!!!
    Sending you tons of my love, hugs &smiles,
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. AMAZING sneak peeks! I know you all will rock this release for SURE! Can't wait for it to begin!
    Have a super day my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! Have a beautifully blessed day. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips