To pin my projects to Pinterest, hover over the picture and a Pin-it Button will magically appear.

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Christmas in the Heart

Hello, sweet friends! I'm posting again today on the My Craft Spot blog, bringing some seasonal joy! Christmas is my favorite everything and I couldn't wait a moment longer to indulge in festive elegance. :o)

I made a card and tag set for a very special friend and had such a fun time filling it with lots of sappy love. :o)
This started with Kimberly's gorgeous Christmas sentiment from the Joy to the World stamp set.
It's such a beautiful greeting. The snowflake flourish above it is from Ornate Labels- Christmas. I framed it in 'snowy' Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and sparkly jingly bells. My bouquet consists of Pink Mist and white roses, hip rosebuds, and cosmo daisies. I always love using their gorgeous blooms! I sprinkled them with Polar White Flower Soft for a fluffy touch of snow. Both pearl trims are also from WOC.
I also used several Cheery Lynn Designs products. The pretty base frames are the Horizon Square Boutique Stacker Frames, my snowflakes are from their snowflake set, and the snowy vines in my bouquet are Mini Fanciful Flourishes. Memory Box dies create my peaceful scene along the bottom: Frosted Spruce Tree (accented with Flower Soft) and part of the Deer Trio, frolicking along a pearly trail of snow.
The coordinating gift tag base is a Marianne Design die, which I decorated with several of Kimberly's goodies! I truly love the Clock Time stamp set, so I used it for my focal point to declare it officially Christmas Day. My clock is atop a Tiny Doilies 2 metal die base, which reminds me of a snowflake. More WOC flowers and Cheery Lynn snowflake/flourish dies surround it.
Merry Christmas is from Joy to the World and the sweet holly corners are from Ornate Labels- Christmas. They are colored with Copics and sprinkled with Glamour Dust. (Glamour Dust also covers every snowflake because I cannot stop using it.) I made the large layered snowflake on top of the tag with two dies from the Flowers- Daisy set, which rests atop Petal Pink and Vanilla Bean crinkle ribbon. Each of the three layers are popped up with foam tape for dimension.

My papers are from Pion Design's Silent Night, which are so lovely in person. I hope it fills my friend's heart with heavenly joy. :o)
Thank you for fluttering on by and I wish you a blessed day! :o)

Challenges entered:
 *52 Christmas Card Throwdown~ Diamonds and Pearls
 *Christmas at Sweet Stampin'~ Christmas Critters
 *Creative Inspirations~ Lovely Lace
 *Dies R Us~ Gift Tags
 *Holly Jolly Christmas~ Anything Goes
 *One Stitch At a Time~ Anything Goes with a Flower

31 comments:

  1. WOW Karen what a spectacular duo this is ...you make the most amazing tags-- love all the elements and details on your tag-- the diamond dust on the flowers- the pom poms-- ooh so pretty
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's clear to see how much you enjoyed making this special card and tag for your friend. They are truly stunning and so elegant. The Christmas sentiment is so beautiful, I love the delicately coloured papers and all your detailing is amazing.
    I am pleased you love all things Christmas, I do too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This set is BEAUTIFUL! Your friend is one lucky lady! I need inspiration on tags and this is a fabulous start! Just gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘GIFT TAGS’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sweetest friend, I don't have words to describe how truly beautiful this set is!! Just absolutely stunning!! The details are spectacular!! You showcased Kimberly's fabulous products and the gorgeous WOC flowers perfectly!! I love how you used the clock as the focal point on the tag!! The pom pom trim is beautiful!! And the card - it is simply fabulous!! I just love both of these - you did an amazing job as always!! And I now have that CL base die on my must-have list!! Thanks for the incredible inspiration my dear friend!! I hope you are having a very happy Thursday!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen, beautiful Christmas set. I love the pastel colors and all the embellishments. Great work! Hugs!

    Barbara
    Dies R Us Challenge Blog DT
    http://carterie-creative.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen...........Stunning are both your creations your friend will absolutely love them l like all of the embellishments and of course the sentiment truly another of your wonderful projects and how lucky we are that you share them with us xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowsers, that is such a special ensemble, your friend will be delighted! What a beautiful card and tag with such attention to detail and lots of pretty accents - a seasonal stunner!
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us at 52 {C}CT! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Karen, absolutely stunning card and tag. I adore everything about both of them, beautiful in every way. Thanks so much for entering the challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs and good luck.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! Wow!! This is just incredible! The papers, fun embellishments make this just so beautiful! I love all the details which you are the queen....so pretty! You showcased MCS products so well:) Just amazing Karen! I am at a loss for words...Wow!!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Wow... and I do mean Wow (seems to be a common word for this) Karen! What a lucky friend of yours. This is one of the prettiest card/tag combos I think I've seen. Thanks so much for joining us this week at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This set you made is just stunning! Truly beautiful. Love both of these with all the die cuts and embellishments, stamps, and accessories you used. This is so inspirational.
    Thank you for sharing and joining us at One Stitch At A Time.
    Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow love love this card & tag set... It's pretty as can be Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, your project is stunningly beautiful! Every little detail is perfect! All of the dies, sentiments and flowers are just gorgeous! The card and tag are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, my! My eyes popped with all the beauty with your stunning card and tag! So festive with tree, sweet deer, clock, and wonderful use of dies! Your friend will surely love it! Thanks so much for joining us for the Dies R Us "Gift Tags" Challenge! Please come back soon!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, this has to be the nicest Christmas card I've seen this year! It's totally eye catching and gorgeous! C x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow stunning, striking and elegant . So inspiring. Thanks for joining us in the Cheery Lynn challenge. Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is more than just a Christmas card - it's a wonderful Christmas keepsake. Anyone would be honoured to receive such a beautiful card. Thank you for playing along with us at 52CCT. Hugs, Gill xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. A fabulous card hun :) I love the colour scheme! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! This is amazing. So many pretty accents. A real gift. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Karen, these are both stunning. Love that paper and the Horizon Square Boutique dies are my favorite. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW what a stunning pair of creations, so much detail. Thanks for joining in at CI Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely gorgeous creations - oh my word!!! I love those pretty pretty flowers and the details here along with the deer. LOVE! Thanks for playing along with us at Cheery Lynn Designs and congratulations on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow! These are exceptional! Love all the little details. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly.
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW! Karen... words fail me. This is utterly elegant, totally classy and supremely stunning! Thanks for joining our September Stash challenge at 52 {C}CT. Have a lovely week!
    hugs, Asha

    ReplyDelete
  25. Karen, WOW!! I saw this post on my bloglovin dashboard but did not read the title of the blog and thought wow! is this in a magazine?...But then something about the BEAUTY of this was recognizable and then I saw blog name..LOL! Its so Stunning and BEAUTIFUL!! Its a creations that everyone must see. The base frames are just GORGEOUS! The deer tri add a lovely detail, the flowers adds a elegant & delicate touch, and the clock on the tag is just STUNNING! A gorgeous tag of course. AMAZING, and a huge WOW!! I just love,love,love this!!
    Sending HUGE amount of my love, hugs & smiles
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a beautiful set you made for your friend. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly.
    Cindy DT

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh, my gosh, this is so amazingly pretty! I love both the card AND the tag. So gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my goodness, Karen. This is one stunning gift set. That card is so beautiful, all those fabulous layers and die cuts and wonderful flowers. And beautiful tag to compliment it. Fabulous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh wow! I am in awe of this card and tag set Karen! This is sooooo gorgeous! I can't even begin to tell you how much I love every little detail you put into these! I love, love, love them both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. WOWSERS!! I am blown away right now! Holy cow, this is just gorgeous! I love the soft colour palette, it really makes your deer and tree pop right off the page! That tag is so stunning, all of your wonderful flowers and bells and laces, oh my gosh! You are a talented lady! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! Have a beautifully blessed day. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips