To pin my projects to Pinterest, hover over the picture and a Pin-it Button will magically appear.

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Chocolate, Coffee, or Tea at Deep Ocean Challenge!

Hello, sweet friends! I hope you're having a beautiful week. :o) It's time for more fun at Deep Ocean Challenge and I hope you'll play along with us! The new challenge theme is Chocolate, Coffee, or Tea. There are so many sweet possibilities.

I opted for a travel coffee cup shaped card to send sweet latte love, as I have wanted to make one for quite some time.♥︎ It will soon be off to a beautiful mother whose daughter is battling a terminal disease. Every little blessing means so much to those in dire circumstances.
The coffee cup svg file is from The Cutting Cafe. I used Maja Design papers for a light and summery version. The papers except the lid are from Vintage Summer Basics, while the lid is from Vintage Baby. Every sweet drink I share with a friend is sprinkled with love. ♥︎
Naturally my coffee cup sleeve is covered in lace. :o) The sentiment and its die cut layers are from My Craft Spot (no longer produced). I filled the center with pearly love, each one reminiscent of a beautiful memory she will forever treasure.
The interior contains a gift card pocket to surprise the recipient with a blessing. This little blessing of a free coffee break is dressed up and filled to the brim with ruffles of love... just like the frilly fancy lattes so many love.♥︎

Be sure to check out the beautiful creations from my teamies. :o) Thank you for fluttering on by and I wish you a blessed day! (Note: The Vintage Summer Basics links are to the 12x12 sizes, whereas I mostly used the 6x6 pad. However the link is missing and I'm unsure yet how to add a product to inlinkz... hehe!)

Lovely challenges entered:
 *613 Avenue Create~ Anything Goes 
 *Craftin' Desert Divas~ Sweet and Yummy
 *Cut It Up~ Sweets for my Sweet!
 *Lil Patch of Crafty Friends~ Anything Goes
 *Make My Monday~ Shabby Chic
 *Papertake Weekly~ Anything Goes
 *Pile It On~ Anything but a Square/Rectangle
 *Through the Craft Room Door~ Anything Goes


23 comments:

  1. This beautiful, feminine card will surely bring a little joy into that mother's life. That is a situation no parent should have to face. She'll cherish this card.

    Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up this week for our Sweets for my Sweet challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such a thoughtful and giving person Karen, this card will be received and cherished along with the sentiment it delivers. Beautiful work.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply elegant and such a thoughtful way of showing that recipient some latte love.... I'm sure the recipient will treasure this precious coffee cup card... It's so beautiful with all the special touches you added to it.... The papers are pretty in its color and design.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sweetest friend, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I love, love the papers!! You showcase them to perfection!! I think I need the Summer Basics stack!! The lace is so beautiful and I love the pearl trim!! It's simply stunning!! What a sweet and thoughtful gift this is!! It will be so treasured!! I hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday my dear friend!! Sending lots of love and hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love my coffee in this elegant cup - gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This would have to be the most beautiful coffee cup ever!! The lace sleeve is so pretty along with the gorgeous papers! Love the pearl center :) Have a wonderful week Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my sweet Karen, how I missed all the eye candy of your creations!! Just popped my head in to say thanks so much for all of the kind comments you left for me while I was away, you are so sweet! I am mostly all settled in now and finally able to take some time to visit my favourite blogs!! Looking forward to all of your Christmas creations this season! Take care and I will see you again soon. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, so elegant so pretty, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so very very pretty Karen! I love those Maja papers and you have made this so elegant! Fab work hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning I love this the papers are so pretty and its a gorgeous design perfect for this challenge theme perfect love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, that's beautiful. I love all the details. That is the best, prettiest coffee cup I have ever seen. Only if the cup I drink coffee out of every morning could look that good. Have a great night.
    Creative Crafting Designs

    ReplyDelete
  12. So, let me tell you that this would be one of those cups that I would never use because it's just too gorgeous and you know, something could happen to it. But were I forced to use it, it would definitely have to hold one of those very fru-fru drinks. How else could you do it justice? :-) It's absolutely gorgeous, Karen!
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! The papers are gorgeous and the details are so delicate and frilly! I love the beads, lace and fabulous sentiment! It definitely will be treasured!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is outrageously Gorgeous my friend!! I am a huge fan of the pretty paper from Maja.
    Such a fun file and shaped card. I love the MCS sentiment. I miss it! I love the elegant touch of the pearls.
    The recipient will truly love this ..I DO! Absolutely Gorgeous!!
    Sending you TONS of my love and HUGS!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is beautiful!! I love all the pretty details! Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Karen! Sorry I've been slow to come here... work has been busy along with my home life stuff! I try to comment when I have free time.. but it seems to be getting less and less as the holiday approach... We have to get ready for the holidays at work so all hands on deck so to speak! LOL :) Your card is simply BEAUTIFUL!!! I Love the shape and the pretty lace! Is that a shaker in the center with the pearls? So neat if it is... the paper is so lovely and matches perfectly along that fabulous ribbon bow... You always make such precious cards... I'm sure the mom who will be receiving this will cherish the thought you put behind it for her... :) Hope you're enjoying your weekend!


    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is beautiful!!!! I simply love it!! ! Thanks for joining us at Cut it Up challenge!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous card Karen! I love that die cut for the coffee cup. You have decorated it so well.

    Thanks so much for joining our Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. We hope to see you again for the next challenge. Good luck in the challenge. Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely vintage feel coffee cup. thank you for sharing your creations eith us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx
    http://craf-ther.blogspot.co.uk/ (personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Make My Monday.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wooow so beautiful.. love all papers and lace.. Thank you for joining our 21st challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge blog.. Hope to see you again on our next challenges.. And good luck at the draw.. ;)

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  22. Chocolate-Coffee specialty beverages have become so famous that people will find them in almost every caffé all across the globe.gourmet tea and coffee

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a fun theme, and a really sweet card! 1933 is a gorgeous sheet; when I think of shabby chic, I often think of this particular sheet. :-)

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! Have a beautifully blessed day. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips