Happy Tuesday, my super sweet friends! I hope your week is bursting with sunshine. :o)
You'll never believe what I made. I tried my hand at my first ever Clean and Simple card! It's such a vastly different concept from my norm, so it hurt my brain something fierce. I like a variety and hadn't yet ventured into CAS, despite wanting to give it a whirl. So, here is my first one!
"All You Need is Love"
The main image is two Spellbinders Nested Hearts, which is certainly among my favorite sets. It embosses beautifully! I sponged Tim Holtz Faded Jeans over the embossed areas and added three tiny pearls. The smaller layer is adhered with foam tape for a touch of dimension. I love white-on-white and I think it also lends itself well to keeping a CAS design, so I cut out two Storybook heart-scroll corners and centered them with little pearls. The pretty butterfly delivering the rainbow is a Martha Stewart Small Monarch punch. One of the CAS-ual Fridays requirements this week is to use a pattern, so I embossed the entire base with the Swiss Dots folder. The sentiment is from an Inkadinkado set that I've had forever.
* CAS-ual Fridays~ Pattern, Image, Sentiment
* Cooking with Cricut~ St. Patrick's Day or Rainbow
* Lollipop Crafts~ Sentimentally Yours (Sentiment is the focus)
Thank you for fluttering to see me today! I hope you have a blessed and beautiful week. :o)
Key Recipe Components:
* Cricut cartrdige: Storybook
* Cuttlebug embossing folder: Swiss Dots
* Spellbinders Nestabilities: Nested Hearts
* Sentiment: Inkadinkado
* Butterfly punch: Martha Stewart Small Monarch
* Ink: Tim Holtz Faded Jeans
* Miscellaneous: Copics (to color rhinestones), iRock, Pearls (Recollections)