To pin my projects to Pinterest, hover over the picture and a Pin-it Button will magically appear.

Monday, November 5, 2018

Sweet Sentiment Cards

Hello, sparkly friends! I hope your week is off to a beautiful start.♥︎ I'm popping in with two little cards today.

Tomorrow is the big day on HSN when a plethora of new Crafter's Companion goodies will be released! I am super excited about the new sentiment dies. They are gorgeous and make a lovely card all on their own.
Not surprisingly, one of my favorites is With Love. You know my sappy heart, after all! I adore the elegant curlicues and sweet hearts nestled within. My butterfly is from the Flutterby Create-a-Card set.
Isn't it dreamy? I paired it with the Vintage Doily die from the Vintage Tea Party collection (split in quarters to use as corner detailing) and a Decorative Ribbon die on top from the Sew Lovely collection. Once again I have used sweet papers from Sew Lovely.
Also new is this beautiful way of expressing gratitude. I paired it with one of the loveliest pieces of paper from the NEW Roaring 20's paper pack! There are gorgeous areas throughout every sheet of 12x12 paper. I offset a shadow layer of my sentiment since I used it without the background outline die. I couldn't possibly cover up this gorgeous paper.
Requiring only the simplest embellishing, I cut out a sweet fluttery friend from one of the sheets and added a touch of lace on top. Oh the joy of crafting again.♥︎

Thank you for fluttering on by and I wish you a sunshiny day. :)


18 comments:

  1. WOW you have really showcased the sentiment dies perfectly. They are indeed so elegant and beautiful
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Karen! So dainty and sweet. Love the pretty papers, too. I agree--love the joy of crafting, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen! What gorgeous cards! I'm so happy you are back! Congrats on your design team spot it is so well deserved. I look forward to seeing your beautiful creations with this company. Big hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sweetest friend, these are both so stunning!! I love the new sentiment dies!! You've showcased them perfectly!! The papers are gorgeous, too!! Beautiful cards, Karen!! I love them!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so very pretty Karen. A gorgeous make as always! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, so PRETTY! I really like the new word dies... very elegant and so is that paper! Beautiful cards!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning! I love those word dies! The papers you used are stunning! Such pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely as can be, Karen! Gorgeous cards with the lovely papers, flowers, and lace! Those sentiment dies really make a statement! Such stunning creations, my friend!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear firnd Karen, i am so happy that you back again and hope you feel fine. I missed all your lovely creations. Congrats that you are a member in DT Crafter's Companion, wonderful. Stunning cards and so romatic design. I love the way you craft.
    Be blessed an many hugs Petra x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Two beautiful cards Karen! They are both so pretty and feminine, you have showcase the pretty dies perfectly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful cards, Karen! The sentiment dies are gorgeous and just perfect on the beautiful background papers you used. Love the flowers and the butterfly and the lovely card design. I'm so glad you're back! Have a wonderful day, my sweet friend.
    Hugs and blessings,
    Lena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Karen, these are gorgeous hunny! Love the way you've used those word dies, so clever and so striking. Lovely combo of papers too hun. Hope you're well sweets and so lovely to have you back in the crafty world. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is so pretty Karen loving your wonderful design amazing papers as well Hope you are Ok and sorry I've taken so long to get to comment Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. A motivating discussion is worth comment. I do believe that you ought to publish more on this subject matter, it might not be a taboo subject but typically people don't talk about such issues. To the next! All the best!!
    Gay Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pleasant post mate, keep up the immense work, simply imparted this to my friendz

    fl003 wig

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! Have a beautifully blessed day. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips