To pin my projects to Pinterest, hover over the picture and a Pin-it Button will magically appear.

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Valentine Gift Packaging

Hello, sweet friends! I hope you're having a beautiful week! Today begins a new challenge at Deep Ocean, which is all things Hearts!♥️ One of my Wycinanka tasks is to create gift packaging for Valentine's Day, which is perfect for this challenge.

To hold a little gift of love, I prettied up a fun Wycinanka Pyramid Box inside and out.♥️
And now for a peek inside...
For my lovey-dovey box, I chose papers from LemonCraft's House of Roses and gorgeous flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.♥️
Since it is to be handled, I kept the exterior fairly simple with just a few touches of sweetness. A Wycinanka wreath is adorned with a two-tone miniature sweetheart blossom and tucked beneath a pretty wild rose. The heart trim from Live & Love Crafts is one of my favorites... I couldn't resist wrapping up the box with love.♥️
The gorgeous wreath inside has darling hearts along it, although I unintentionally covered up many of them. The I Love You chippie is nestled within to deliver my heartfelt greeting. Along the corners and behind the flowers are tiny hearts and butterflies

A little present will be tucked inside, but I wanted it decorated to also be a gift in and of itself. Be sure to check out the inspirations from my fabulous teamies! Thank you for fluttering on by and I wish you a sparkly day.♥️

SaveSave

9 comments:

  1. EEK!!! This is simply GORGEOUS Karen! What a beautiful creation - I love the surprise inside the box - Beautiful design, papers, Embellishments - You never disappoint in the creative designs you make... LOVE IT! Have a wonderful Day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh dear friend Karen, amazing creation this valentine gift. Fantastic papers and so lovely heart laces and flowers. I'm totally thrilled.
    I wish you a happy week too.
    Hugs Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so pretty Karen. Love the pyramid shape and you have decorated it to perfection! Uber gorgeous! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Karen! What a beautiful and unique gift! Love all those sweet embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is gorgeous Karen and what a surprise on the inside, i love your style.
    I hope to get a few chippies from Wycinanka too, they are so beautiful and i love how you use them on your creations.
    Greetings, Danoesja

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a brilliant idea Karen This pretty box I love the colours and I especially like that stiunning lace its all so so beutiful. Another amazing creation loving it Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! Such a stunning creation!!I love the pretty lace and paper collection. The inside is absolutely gorgeous!!So unique!! A beautiful design my friend!!
    Sending tons of my love, hugs & smiles
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww that is stunning! It needs nothing inside but captured kisses! Every detail is beautiful Karen. I LOVE the papers and your pretty heart lace to wrap it up. So so pretty. Big hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful gift packaging, but I think it is a gift until itself! Love the chippie wreath on the inside with those beautiful tiny blossoms! Who wouldn't be delighted to open this up and feel the love! Hugs to you Karen, and Happy Valentine's Day to you! I hope it will be filled with much love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! Have a beautifully blessed day. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips