To pin my projects to Pinterest, hover over the picture and a Pin-it Button will magically appear.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Whimsical Designs Reminders!

Hello, my sweet friends! How I miss blogging... but I've been hidden away with my crafty supplies every moment possible, creating fun projects for the celebrations this week!

Excitement is fluttering around this Whimsical Designs Stamp Release week! Our Sneak Peeks are Thursday and Friday mornings, bright and early at 7am. Friday night at 7pm is our celebratory Blog Hop! My crafty friends, I am positively thrilled for these events! :o) Inspiration and prizes will abound... and a whole lot of love as we share in this incredible journey with Stephanie. :o) I hope to see you there!

Have a sparkly happy day, my friends! (And eat some chocolate!) I'll be back tomorrow with my weekly Whimsical Wednesday project! :o) Keep smiling!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. You are such a delight... I am so exited with you about your blog hop. Can't wait to see what you have been creating. (wish I had a little chocolate right about now)
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! Have a beautifully blessed day. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips