To pin my projects to Pinterest, hover over the picture and a Pin-it Button will magically appear.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Cupcakes are Turtley Awesome

I could blissfully write about my love of cupcakes, but today it's all about National Scrapbook Day! My Pink Stamper is hosting a full day of festivities and I'm excited to participate. My pokie little puppy self finally completely Challenge One, which required anything cupcake! My heart melted like a marshmallow destined to be a S'more.

This card has a special purpose! I made it for the lovely owner of my local cupcakery. I even ate one of her Black Forest Cupcakes during its creation. This location only opened a month ago, so I'm mailing an anonymous card to congratulate her on a successful beginning and wish her the sparkliest future with this adventure. I hope it incites a smile brighter than a dancing moonbeam.



Key Recipe Components:
 * Cricut Create a Critter cartridge
 * Cuttlebug D'vine Swirl embossing folder
 * My Pink Stamper Even More Punny-licious stamps
 * Papertrey Ink, DCWV, and Core-dinations paper
 * American Crafts ribbon

Happy Saturday, friends!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!! BEST CARD EVERRRRRR!!!!!!!

    Honestly Sunshine, this one is just out-of-this-world incredible!!! I am a pile of goo right now because it just made my heart melt completely. Where do you think of these ideas?! I am beyond jealous of the cupcake. I want to ride on the happy turtle too!!!

    *sneaks a taste of the cherry* TEE HEE!

    I cannot possibly think of a more extra special way to celebrate your very first card posting. I am SO proud of you, Sunshine. Your creative talents are just heaven sent. I am so crazy excited for the owners of the cupcake bakery who will soon be receiving your most gorgeous gift. They are soooooo lucky. I wish I could be there to see their faces light up when they open the envelope and find your beautiful sparkling present inside.

    God bless my sweetest Karen on her very first card blogging day! YAY!!!!!!!

    I love you, Sunshine!!! *endless cupcake huggles*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, my sweet sis! Your enthusiasm lights up my heart more than you know. I'm so thankful my little card makes you smile. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO SUPER CUTE Karen!!!! Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog!:) I'm your newest follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen,
    I just LOVE this card, it's sooo stinkin cute! The sentiment is just perfect! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and your super sweet comment. I am following your blog now and I can't wait to see what you create next :0)

    Crafty Hugs,
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving some love! Have a beautifully blessed day. :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips